Sep 24, 2018
In Episode 11 of the Rational Reminder podcast we discussed the
- Are DIY investors responsible for their actions?
- Starting a blog
- Switching from stock picking to index funds
- Managing behaviour
- The 4-minute portfolio
- When does it make sense to optimize?
- Index fund rebuttals
- Fee-only vs. fee-based advice
- Choosing a conflict of interest
- Robb’s biggest beef with Canadian financial services
- Trusting the bank
- VGRO vs. robo advisors
- One-fund retirement portfolios
We were joined by Robb Engen, author of the Boomer and Echo blog.
For more information or to contact Cameron and Ben,