Aug 8, 2018
After a successful launch, the podcast will live on! Thanks for
the support and feedback.
In Episode 4 of the Rational Reminder podcast we discussed the
- The longest bull market in history?
- Are we repeating the tech bubble?
- Why it still makes sense to hold bonds
- Rebalancing isn’t always easy
- The Lost Decade, sort of
- Is tax-loss selling worth it?
- Horizons’ marketing mistake
- One decision funds
- Index fund fees are finally at 0%
- Sec lending is the future of index fund revenue
- Charley Ellis on the history of active management
- There are less willing losers today than there were in the
- The paradox of skill
- Active managers underperform consistently
- Daniel Kahneman does not believe active management works
- If you think you have intuition about stocks, you’re wrong
- Corporate DB pension plans are not risk-free
The stories we talked about:
The charts we talked about:
Source: PWL Capital
Dow Jones Indices
For more information or to contact Cameron and Ben,