Aug 3, 2018
In Episode 3 of the Rational Reminder podcast we discussed the
- Should you lease or buy your vehicle?
- How are the new mortgage stress tests affecting Canadian real
- Home ownership is not required to build wealth, with a little
- Amazon’s size is not unprecedented
- Successfully investing in growth stocks is really hard
- Consolidation in the Canadian asset management industry
- Independence benefits wealth management clients
- Are backend loads on mutual funds still a thing?
- Fund companies pushing anti-evidence
- Financial advice is about more than just the portfolio
- We are still waiting for lower stock valuations, high
inflation, and high interest rates
- If you’re not worried, you don’t have a high expected
- Are we living in exceptionally uncertain times?
- Small cap and value returns comes from rebalancing
The stories we talked about:
The charts we talked about:
Financial Market History:
Reflections on the Past for Investors Today, CFA
For more information or to contact Cameron and Ben,