Aug 28, 2018
In Episode 7 of the Rational Reminder podcast we discussed the
- Ottawa home prices
- The longest bull market in history
- What goes up does not have to come down
- All time highs are normal and should be expected
- Is the market overvalued?
- Even the CAPE only explains 40% of future return
- Should you dollar cost average or invest in a lump sum?
- Your better off in the market than trying to time the
- Was WEED an obvious buy at $2.00?
- There are still plenty of public companies to invest in
- Small cap returns need to be taken in context
- Bad behaviour is not always easy to spot
The stories we talked about:
The charts we talked about:
Image source: Dimensional Fund Advisors
Image source: Ben Felix, PWL Capital
For more information or to contact Cameron and Ben,