Oct 17, 2018
In Episode 16 of the Rational Reminder Podcast we talked about
- How bad was last week’s market volatility?
- Should you make changes to your portfolio in this market?
- Are people better at predicting when markets are volatile?
- How the market prices securities
- The economy vs. the stock market
- When do bear markets typically occur?
- Will passive investing exacerbate the next correction?
- Do index funds affect price discovery?
- The power of capitalism
- Index reconstitution
- Risk over the long-term
- Quant investing does not always pass robustness tests
- 50% of business is marketing
- Devil’s in the HML details
- Dimensional has thought of everything
The charts that we talked about:
For more information or to contact Cameron and Ben,